- Global slowdown trends and rapid adoption of renewables and electric mobility
- Opportunities per commodity – which do investors need to persue?
- Implications of gold market bull run – will generalists rotate capital back into mining equiteis?
- Addressing capital shortfall risks – for brining supply online to meet global demand
- Views on M&A activity progressing
- Can we expect liquidity for exploration to return if gold prices remain high
Greg Callaway, Metals & Mining Expert, McKinsey & Company