- Addressing the liquidity gap in public markets – alternative forms of project finance available to junior mine builders
- Where are specialist PE funds seeing opportunity and creating value? Is competition rife for the best assets?
- How is the lending environment changing for banks as a key part in the capital raising story?
- Driving shareholder value through alternative contracting/ execution models
- Are metals prices affecting opportunities for off-taker finance?
Stuart Olley, Partner, Gowling WLG
Cathy Nader, Principal, Mining Finance, Nedbank
Caroline Donally, Managing Director, Denham Capital
Nick Farr-Jones,Director, Taurus Funds Management
Stefan Eitel, Director Metals & Mining, KfW IPEX Bank
Thys Terblanche, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Ausenco