- Deal activity, valuations and capital raises: What current market metrics tell us about where we are in the mining investment cycle
- Trade war: Impact on metals demand and investment flows
- Investor preferences for this stage in the mining cycle: Hold for the upswing, or get proactive?
- What should mining companies be focusing their business efforts towards in 2019/20? – Continued capital discipline or investment in new projects?
- The next mining boom? – When will the shortage of new projects translate into higher metals prices?
John Ellis, Investment Manager, APAC Resources
Greg Fournier, Managing Director & Head, Investment Banking, CIBC
Jorge Ramiro Monroy, Managing Director, Emerging Markets Capital
Peter Akerley, President, CEO & Director, Erdene Resource Development
David Teng, MD & Chief Analyst, Fosun Resources Group
Leave a Reply