Tapping into the UK’s golden opportunity
- Are we seeing a change in sentiment towards AIM & LSE for mining companies?
- What really exciting IPOs / listings do we expect to see in London in the next 3 months?
- Why is the London market attractive for gold mining companies, why are these companies coming? Has the market been lacking good companies for a while? Is the liquidity there?
- Why is AIM and LSE a really attractive market for investors seeking exposure to gold?
- What might UK investors be looking for in a gold mining company – pureplay major, royalties model, scale, dividends, safe jurisdictions?
James Wallbank, Managing Partner, Ibaera Capital
Randy Smallwood, CEO, Wheaton Precious Metals
Sam Catalano, Analyst, Canaccord Genuity
Peter Marrone, Chairman, Yamana Gold
Eric Zurrin, CEO, Shanta Gold