Controlling exposure to ESG risks while balancing the portfolio’s risk and return characteristics
- Can buyside develop robust internal ESG filters rather than relying on industry standards for reporting?
- ESG elements proving hard to track – compensation, executive pay vs G&A?
- Maintaining social license to operate – case in point Rio
- How then should companies appeal to ESG mandated funds and reach a broader investor base
- US election and energy policy implications for renewables sector
Carole Cable, Partner, Brunswick Group
Joe Mares, Portfolio Manager, ESG Emissions Impact Fund, Trium Capital
Jamie Strauss, CEO, The Digbee
Ani Markova, Board Member, SilverCrest Metals & Golden Star Resources
Tal Lomnitzer, Portfolio Manager, Janus Henderson