- A private equity fund manager’s view on the state of mining markets
- What are some of the in-house macro themes driving mining private equity investments?
- Competing for the best assets – is competition beginning to pinch for the best projects?
- How do portfolio managers leverage a global, multicommodity network to complement existing mining teams?
- How is ESG critical in the investment decision making process?
Bert Koth, MD & Partner, Denham Mining Fund
Russ Cranswick, Partner, Head of Opportunities Fund, Resource Capital Funds
Peter Ruxton, Partner, Tembo Capital