- Investor outlook on gold markets at the close of a turbulent year in geopolitics
- Where are we in the central banking cycle and how is this influencing gold markets?
- Are gold and silver equities becoming more relevant for the generalist versus ETFs and options on the metals?
- How have miners been performing relative to their share price?
- Has consolidation and M&A among gold miners stalled? How have higher gold prices affect the M&A scene?
- Exploration outlook – where are the high grade, economically recoverable and sustainable discoveries going to come from?
- How do investors see silver in a diversified portfolio now? Is silver over it’s perilous period?
Thomas Holl, Portfolio Manager, Blackrock
Ian Williams, CEO, Charteris Treasury Portfolio Management
Lawrence Lepard, Partner, Equity Management Association
Angelos Damaskos, CEO, Sector Investment Managers
George Cheveley, Portfolio Manager, Investec Asset Management