Capitalising on the next phase of growth in metals and mining post COVID-19
- Are mined commodities rightly regaining their lustre for investors keen to avoid volatility and suppressed bond markets?
- Which macro-economic factors are investors most alert to now?
- Views on the gold bull market – will this trigger large institutions and pension funds to increase exposure to gold producers and, in turn, other mining stocks?
- Public vs private – where can we expect risk capital to come from and how is the capital formation journey evolving for miners?
- ESG and the decarbonisation movement, investment trends accelerating in favour of mining
- Other than gold producing assets where are investors seeing value?
Cailey Barker, Director, Natural Resources, BlackRock
Charl Malan, Portfolio Manager, Van Eck
Jessica Fung, Vice President, Pala Investments
Ross Allister, Head of Mining, Investment Banking, Peel Hunt