Second Rig Mobilised In Idaho
Revival Gold Inc. (TSXV: RVG, OTCQX: RVLGF) has drilled a wide gold intersection in the initial stages of the company’s 2021 drilling programme at the past-producing Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project located in Idaho, USA.
- Two core holes have been completed to-date on the Joss high-grade gold target as part of Revival Gold’s 2021 drilling programme;
- BT21-237D intersected a wide, strongly mineralised interval of 2.67 g/t gold over 84.6m including 11.79 g/t gold over 2.5 meters and 5.36 g/t gold over 5.8m;
- BT21-238D, along strike approximately 150m north of BT21-237D, intersected what appears to be a similar stockwork, also hosted by the Proterozoic Yellowjacket Formation. Assays results are pending;
- A third hole, BT21-236D, was abandoned due to difficult drilling conditions short of the target and a fourth hole, BT21-239D, is currently in progress about 400m south on strike of the southern most drillhole to date at Joss. About 1,500m of this year’s planned 2,500m drilling programme at Joss have been completed since the start of drilling in June;
- A second drill rig arrived at the project this week to accelerate the pace of drilling at Beartrack-Arnett. The rig is being mobilised to the Haidee heap leach gold target area, where an additional 2,500 meters of drilling, including geotechnical, hydrological and approximately ten exploration core holes, are planned for this season.
“High-grade gold mineralisation is exactly what we were hoping to find at Joss and today’s results from BT21-237D continue to demonstrate the significant scale and high-grade potential of this area at Beartrack-Arnett,” President and CEO, Hugh Agro, said.
“We are now underway on a large step-out drill hole and expect further assay results from Joss by early September. Work has also commenced at Haidee where we have potential to add near surface leachable resources and optimize engineering factors for our phase one mine restart plan.
“Last year’s drilling at Haidee revealed the extension of stacked mineralized structures up-dip to the north-east and we are excited to get back into this area to further test the potential.”
Drilling at Haidee this summer will consist of 2,500 meters of engineering and exploration core drilling to augment and expand on the current Haidee Mineral Resource with the objective to increase mine life for the first phase restart of gold production from Beartrack-Arnett.
Haidee hosts a December 2020 Indicated Mineral Resource of 2.5 million tonnes grading 0.65 g/t gold for 52,000 ounces gold and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 8.2 million tonnes grading 0.55 g/t gold for 144,000 ounces gold. The deposit remains open in all directions.
A recent computer modelling and machine learning initiative (AI) conducted for the company by Mira Geoscience Inc. highlighted a cluster of targets encompassed within a four-km diameter around the current Mineral Resource at Haidee. Most of these targets have yet to be drill tested. Figure 3 below describes the target areas of interest based on Mira’s AI analysis.
In 2020, after initiating the December 2020 Mineral Resource estimate, Revival Gold completed 23 infill and exploration core holes at Haidee all of which intersected oxide gold mineralization close to surface.
Drilling highlights included 0.93 g/t gold over 28.3m and 0.86 g/t gold over 48.5m. These results together with drilling results from this year will be incorporated into an updated Mineral Resources estimated targeted for completion in Q1 2022.
For further information please visit: https://revival-gold.com/