Chesapeake Gold Corp. (TSXV:CKG) has released a positive updated Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for its world class, Metates gold-silver project located in Durango State, Mexico.
The updated MRE includes:
- 16.77Moz of gold at 0.57g/t and 423.2Moz of silver at 14.3g/t within 921.2Mt in the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource category.
- 2.13Moz of gold at 0.47g/t and 59.0Moz of silver at 13.2g/t within 139.5Mt in the Inferred Mineral Resource category.
- Analytical results from 23 recently drilled PQ (85mm diameter) holes completed since March 2021
- 4.81Moz of gold at 0.76g/t and 83.8Moz of silver at 13.3g/t within 195.7Mt in the Measured and Indicated Mineral resource category for intrusive-hosted material.
- Completed umpire duplicate check assaying on historic assay results increasing confidence in the accuracy of the analytical results.
“We are very pleased to announce our updated MRE for Metates following the addition of assay results for five metallurgical and 18 infill drill holes to the existing drill hole database,” CEO, Alan Pangbourne, said.
“Particularly encouraging is the confirmation of an increase of 15.8% higher gold grade for the intrusive and intrusive breccia portions of the measured and indicated category of the MRE. The grade increase together with the previously released metallurgical results of our proof of concept further support the PEA development case.”
For further information please visit: https://chesapeakegold.com