- Interpreting the sector at present: How are natural resource fund managers evaluating sector risks and identifying successful companies?
- Perspectives on the geopolitical themes shaping the year ahead: US-China trade war; strategic minerals disputes; commodity prices
- How important is China’s economic output to sustaining mining’s overall revival? Will strong global demand for mined resources continue to prop up the sector throughout 2020?
- How are the majors performing? Can innovation and strong company performance minimize exposure to metals price dips?
- Thoughts on evolving ESG principles – Are asset owners and institutions changing their message in line with a new generation’s values?
Henry Steel, Portfolio Manager, Odey Concentrated Natural Resources Fund
Julian Treger, Executive Director & CEO, Anglo Pacific
Carl Tricoli, Managing Partner, Denham Capital
Philip Clegg, Portfolio Manager, Orion Mine Finance
Hans-Arne L’Orange, Head of Metals & Mining, Clarksons Platou