- Key drivers for investment from African focused funds and investors looking at African projects
- Good ESG principles are fundamental to successful mines – but how are investors and corporates improving their dialogue to maintain a license to operate?
- Factoring above ground risks and recent security incidents – is there a risk premium on some jurisdictions?
- Impact of higher taxes, lower metals prices and lower royalties in some of Africa’s key mining jurisdictions
- Probability of funds returning profits to local stakeholders
Warren Bolttler, Non-Executive Chairman, Price Forbes
Stephanie-Clement de Givry, MD, Global Head Metals & Mining Finance, SocGen CIB
Ignacio de Calonje, Chief Investment Officer, IFC
Richard Duffy, CEO, Petra Diamonds
Rob Still, Chairman, Pangea Exploration
Peter Major, Director, Mining, Mergence
Scot Sobey, Investment Director, Pacific Road Capital