The Leading Sustainable Resource Opportunity
Copper, Gold, Molybdenum, Silver, Rhenium
Northisle Copper and Gold Inc. is a Vancouver-based company whose mission is to become Canada’s leading sustainable mineral resource company for the future. Northisle owns the North Island Project, which is one of the most promising copper and gold porphyry deposits in Canada.
The North Island Project is located near Port Hardy, British Columbia on a more than >33,000-hectare block of mineral titles 100% owned by Northisle stretching 50 kilometres northwest from the now closed Island Copper Mine operated by BHP Billiton.
Northisle completed an updated preliminary economic assessment for the North Island Project in 2021 and is now focused on advancement of the project through a prefeasibility study while continuing exploration within this highly prospective land package.
Robust Preliminary Economic Assessment
- Superior economics with significant exposure to Cu, Au, Mo + Re
- Long mine life of 22 years
- Average annual production of 156M lbs Cu Eq over LOM
- Attractive economics with C$1.1B After-tax NPV (8%) and 19% After-tax IRR
- Short payback of 3.9 years
Rapid and Sustainable Development
- British Columbia among the top quartile of the best mining jurisdictions in the world
- Collaborative Approach to consultation with First Nations and local communities
- Leveraging brownfield infrastructure from neighbouring BHP Island Copper Mine
- Critical path items for baseline studies have been contracted in Q4 2021; PFS targeted for commencement in 2022