Zero Carbon Battery Metals
Copper, Nickel, Cobalt
Kuniko Limited (ASX: KNI) is a European focused mineral explorer and exploration project developer, targeting metals for electromobility, including copper, nickel, and cobalt. With a mandate to maintain a net zero carbon footprint throughout exploration, development and production, Kuniko’s projects aim to be at the forefront of sustainable mining.
Kuniko is positioned to provide exposure to the rapidly growing European battery industry, where it seeks to facilitate European focused battery value chain solutions through the advancement of its battery metals projects in Norway. Kuniko’s Projects will reduce Europe’s reliance on external sources of battery metals by offering a local and sustainable source of nickel, cobalt and copper.
- Kuniko Limited is focused on the development of copper, nickel and cobalt projects, in Europe, for Europe, with c. 1,084km2 of exploration licences in Norway
- Multiple brownfield projects with historical production but limited modern exploration
- Favourable mining jurisdiction, ethical sourcing ensured
- Highly competent, in-house exploration team based in Norway
- Operations in Norway, where ~95% of electricity comes from renewable sources
- Europe is the fastest growing battery market enabled by the EU’s green shift targets
- Nickel and Cobalt processing facilities nearby
- 100% commitment towards a net zero carbon footprint throughout exploration and development
Full Company Profile
Latest Featured Articles