Zero Carbon Battery Metals
Kuniko Limited (ASX: KNI) is a European focused mineral explorer and exploration project developer, targeting metals for electromobility, including copper, nickel and cobalt. With a mandate to maintain a net zero carbon footprint throughout exploration, development and production, Kuniko’s projects aim to be at the forefront of sustainable mining.
Kuniko’s Projects will reduce Europe’s reliance on external sources of battery metals by offering a local and sustainable source of nickel, cobalt and copper.
We see the development of decarbonized battery metals as crucial to powering Europe’s switch to a sustainable and compliant auto industry. Driven by decades of science and expertise, our goal is to pave the way for a cleaner, brighter world.
Europe needs a lot of battery metal!
- Kuniko Limited is focused on the development of copper, nickel and cobalt projects, in Europe, for Europe
- Multiple brownfield projects with historical production but limited modern exploration
- With c.790km2 exploration licenses, Kuniko is aiming to unlock upside exploration opportunity from Norway’s under-explored wealth of minerals.
- Favourable mining jurisdiction, ethical sourcing ensured.
- Operations in Norway, where ~95% of electricity comes from renewable sources.
- Europe is the fastest growing battery market enabled by the EU’s green shift targets.
- Local European sources of battery metals needed with supply chain risks exacerbated by sanctions against Russia.
- Nickel and Cobalt processing facilities nearby.
- 100% commitment towards electrified, net zero carbon footprint throughout exploration and development.
Full Company Profile
Latest Featured Articles