• Is Africa genuinely poised to benefit?
• How should mine operators demonstrate responsible stewardship of assets in today’s climate – sell, spin-out or reinvest?
• What opportunities and indeed threats can this create for junior miners?
• How are natural resource fund managers evaluating sector risks and identifying successful companies?
• Thoughts on evolving ESG principles – Are asset owners and institutions changing their message in line with a new generation’s values?
Philip Clegg, Portfolio Manager, Orion Resource Partners
Henry Steel, Portfolio Manager, Odey Asset Management
Hans-Arne L’orange, Managing Director, Head of Metals & Minerals, Clarksons Securities
Cathy Nader, Principal: Mining & Resources Finance, Nedbank
Paul Quirk, Partner, Lionhead Capital