Decarbonization Panel Are we heading for a full energy transition?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on climate discussions, energy transition, and future energy?
- Which jurisdictions around the world have focused their stimulus responses towards a green recovery and where do you see further policy heading?
- Does thermal coal still play into the discussion on energy?
- Is decarbonizaton becoming more of a priority across Asia?
- Divestment of resources and the impacts on capital raising
- Growth of renewables – Impact on the metals markets
Todd Warren, Head of Research, Tribeca Investment Partners
Rick Squire, Portfolio Manager (Resources & Energy), Acorn Capital
Bert Koth, Managing Director and Partner, Denham Capital
Richard Day, Director Strategy, Policy and Communications, Department for Energy and Mining SA