Tudor Gold Corp. (TSXV: TUD) has unveiled the impressive results of its updated Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) prepared for its flagship Treaty Creek project located in the Golden Triangle Region of British Columbia.
Tudor Gold’s initial Mineral Resource Estimate for the Project was included in a technical report entitled “Technical Report and Initial Mineral Resource Estimate of the Treaty Creek Gold Property, Skeena Mining Division, British Columbia, Canada”, dated April 23, 2021, with an effective date of March 1, 2021.
Highlights of the Updated Mineral Resource Estimate on the Goldstorm Deposit at the Project are:
- Indicated Mineral Resource of 23.37 million ounces (Moz) of gold equivalent (AuEQ) within 641.93 million tonnes (Mt) at a grade of 1.13g/t AuEQ; comprised of:
- 18.75Moz of gold (Au) at 0.91g/t, 112.44Moz of silver (Ag) at 5.45g/t, and 2.18 billion pounds (Blbs) of copper (Cu) at 0.15%.
- Inferred Mineral Resource of 7.35Moz AuEQ within 233.90Mt at a grade of 0.98g/t AuEQ; comprised of:
- 5.54Moz Au at 0.74g/t, 45.08Moz Ag at 5.99g/t, and 848.00 million pounds (Mlbs) of Cu at 0.16%.
- CS-600 Domain is comprised of an intrusive hosted gold-copper porphyry system and hosts an Indicated Mineral Resource of 9.86Moz of AuEQ within 278.02Mt at a grade of 1.10g/t AuEQ; comprised of: 6.22Moz Au at 0.70g/t; and 1.98Blbs of Cu at 0.32%.
- mineral domains over an area that measures approximately 2,500m in length, 1,000m in width and 1,400m in depth.
- The Goldstorm Deposit remains open to the south, north, northeast and at depth.
“We are very pleased by the results of our updated MRE for the Goldstorm Deposit, which resulted in an impressive 53% increase in the gold equivalent grade and a 20% increase in total gold equivalent ounces within the Indicated Mineral Resource category,” President and CEO, Ken Konkin, said.
“The updated MRE utilizes higher cut-off grades (Pit: 0.50g/t AuEQ, Underground: 0.70g/t AuEQ) than the 2021 MRE (Pit: 0.30g/t AuEQ, Underground: 0.46g/t AuEQ).
“These higher cut-off grades exemplify the robust nature of this deposit, including the mineral consistency and thickness of the higher-grade gold and copper mineralized domains that were intercepted during the company’s 2021 and 2022 drill programme. Even at these higher cut-off grades, the overall project-wide contained copper in both the Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource categories increased to more than double that of the previous MRE, to over three billion pounds of copper.
“These accomplishments are a culmination of two additional years of drilling and refining of our geologic understanding to vector towards higher-grade gold, copper, and silver. These improvements to the Goldstorm Deposit are expected to provide an excellent foundation as the Company advances the Treaty Creek Project towards an initial economic assessment. Continued definition and expansion drilling will continue in 2023 to target higher gold, silver and copper grades throughout the northern expansion area of the Goldstorm Deposit.”
Updated MRE for the Goldstorm Deposit
The MRE was prepared by Garth Kirkham, P.Geo, based on 201 diamond drill holes (148,474m) completed between 2007 and 2022. The MRE included 62,916m of diamond drill holes that were completed since the 2021 MRE.
For further information please visit: https://tudor-gold.com/