Rumble Resources Limited (ASX: RTR) has defined multiple high-grade feeder zone targets at Tonka-Navajoh Prospects and the newly defined Navajoh Southeast Trend at the Earaheedy Project, located 110km north of Wiluna, Western Australia.
The new high priority targets were interpreted following recently completed soil geochemical and airborne gravity gradiometer surveys at the Earaheedy Project.
The company has also undertaken the latest round of high-grade Zn-Pb RC drilling results from the Tonka Prospect and the delineation of multiple new gravity low targets which potentially may represent new high-grade feeder faults within the 11km Tonka-Navajoh mineralized footprint and over nine km of drill untested strike southeast of Tonka-Navajoh deposit (Navajoh Southeast Trend).
Next Steps at Earaheedy Project
• RC drilling at the Chinook west extension completed – Assays pending Exploration 2023
• Drilling has been completed to deliver a maiden JORC mineral resource estimate (MRE), which is now due to be reported in the first half of 2023
Drilling planned for 2023
o Continue to test and extend high-grade feeder structures at Chinook, Tonka and Navajoh Prospects
o Target newly interpreted high-grade feeder targets along the untested 15km Sweetwater and nine km Navajoh Southeast trends
• Work to further improve the flotation performance following the exceptional sighter metallurgy previously reported to ASX in November 2022
• Further variability work to confirm the simple and conventional flowsheet
• Value adding beneficiation work (dense media separation and/or ore sorting) will commence once the required volumes of material have arrived from site and a suitable composite prepared.
For further information please visit: https://rumbleresources.com.au/