Jervois Global Limited (ASX: JRV) (TSXV: JRV) has confirmed grade continuity and widths consistent with the Mineral Reserve and Resource Estimate (MRRE) at the RAM deposit with results from an in-fill drilling programme at its Idaho Cobalt Operations (ICO) in Idaho, USA.
• 2022 in-fill drilling at Jervois’ 100%-owned Idaho Cobalt Operations (ICO) improves confidence in the Mineral Reserve and Resource Estimate (MRRE) and further de-risks mining
• Results now received from all 62 in-fill holes completed in 2022, which together with expansion drilling will be incorporated into an updated MRRE for ICO, expected Q2 2023
• Results indicate continuity and consistency with existing RAM resource drilling and correspond well with grades and widths predicted by the existing RAM resource model
• Geotechnical data gained from in-fill drilling adds to the existing database and increases confidence in ground conditions
• In-fill drilling will continue through 2023 as ICO vertical mine development progresses
• ICO is the only cobalt mine in the U.S., which Jervois expects to ramp up to nameplate capacity across Q2 2023
Jervois’ 2022 in-fill drilling programme at ICO totalled 7,730m in 62 completed diamond drillholes, focused on the RAM deposit underpinning current mine development at ICO, along with a single geotechnical drillhole. All 62 in-fill holes targeted and intersected the Main Mineralised Horizon (MMH) of the RAM deposit.
In-fill drilling has confirmed the current RAM deposit MRRE model and continues to de-risk mining, with drillhole spacing reducing from 50m down to 20m in near term production fronts.
In-fill drilling is ongoing and will continue through 2023 as vertical mine development progresses, focused on production areas within the upper levels of the South Zone and lower levels of the Mid Zone of the deposit.
For further information please visit: https://jervoisglobal.com/