District-Scale High-Grade Gold Projects in Newfoundland
CSE: NFLD, OTCQX: NFLDF, FWB: A2QDKZ
Exploits Discovery is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of mineral projects in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
The company is actively exploring its gold projects in the Exploits Subzone, covering approximately 2,000km2 of mineral tenements. The company’s Exploration 2.0 methodology is focused on discovering high-grade structurally hosted epizonal gold similar to New Found Gold’s success at the Keats and Lotto Zones in the Appleton zone.\
Exploits is leveraging its local team and geologic understanding to become one of the most extensive explorers in the Exploits Subzone.
- Exploits Discovery Corp. “Exploits” is a Canadian exploration company with one of the largest and most strategic land packages in Newfoundland, Canada where we are in active pursuit of world-class gold discoveries
Commanding Land Position
- 100% ownership of an approximate 2,000km2 land position in the Exploits Subzone which hosts significant gold deposits in Newfoundland
Proven Exploration Model
- Exploration model comparable to Kirkland Lake Gold’s Fosterville Mine model which contains high-grade structurally hosted epizonal gold
- Proven by New Found Gold’s success in discovery at the Keat’s and Lotto Zones
Experienced and Talented Team
- Dedicated to exploration excellence across Newfoundland’s Exploits Subzone with extensive experience with epizonal gold (including PhD consultants with extensive experience at Fosterville, and the Goldspot Discoveries team)