Building Value Through the Drill Bit
Lahontan Gold Corp (LG) controls three gold and silver exploration projects in the heart of Nevada’s prolific Walker Lane. The flagship asset, the 100% owned 19.1km2 Santa Fe Project, is a past producing open-pit gold and silver mine; 375,000oz of gold and 710,000oz of silver were recovered from shallow oxide Carlin-style ore bodies. Historic drilling shows that extensive volumes of oxidized precious metal mineralization extend at depth and along strike from these open pits. Deeper drilling has identified “feeder” structures to the shallow oxide
deposits with grades in excess of 10 g/t gold.
LG believes the Santa Fe Project has the potential to host a multi-million-ounce gold resource. LG has begun an integrated program of surface sampling, geologic mapping, magnetic surveys, reverse-circulation, and core drilling. The goal of this program is to validate historic drill results and expand the footprint of known gold and silver mineralization, with the target of producing a maiden resource estimate for Santa Fe in 2022. Our other projects, the high-grade Moho Project and the Redlich Silver Project, are drill-ready and have the potential to add additional gold and silver resources.
- Experienced management team that supports a strong technical team with a proven track record of Discovery – Jasperoide, Peru (Au/Cu); Eagle Mine, Yukon (Au); Magino, ON (Au); Sierra Aspera, Chile (Cu); Silver Bell, AZ (Cu)
- District-scale land package with 35km² in the Nevada’s Walker Lane
- Stable, supportive mining jurisdiction in a Tier-One Mineral Belt, with an active low-cost openpit mine as our neighbour (Fortitude Gold)
- Au & Ag mineral inventory is open and un-constrained by drilling or geology
- Historic mining underscores the massive upside potential
- Straightforward permitting through the BLM, accessible year-round by paved and high-quality dirt roads
- Excellent infrastructure, power substation on site
- Existing roads allow for easy-access and low-cost drilling