Lithium, Gold and Diamonds in Canada
Lithium, Gold, Diamonds
North Arrow (TSXV: NAR) is a Canadian based exploration company focused on the identification and evaluation of lithium and other exploration opportunities in Canada.
North Arrow’s management, board of directors, and advisors have significant successful experience in the global exploration and mining industry.
North Arrow is preparing to evaluate spodumene pegmatites at the newly acquired 100% owned DeStaffany lithium project located on Great Slave Lake in the NWT and is also exploring for spodumene mineralization in Nunavut at the Bathurst Inlet pegmatite field and on Baffin Island. North Arrow also owns interests in the Naujaat (NU), Pikoo (SK), Mel (NU), Loki (NWT), and LDG JV (NWT) Diamond Projects and maintains a 100% interest in the Hope Bay Oro Gold Project (NU), located approximately 3km north of Agnico Eagle’s Doris Gold Mine.
Investment Highlights - – Assessing a Junior Explorer
- Decades of successful experience exploring Canada’s north— contacts, relationships, data,
- Two discoveries that have become mines (Diavik, Nechalacho)
- Experienced spodumene lithium pegmatite exploration Nunavut, NWT and the Carolinas 2009-2010
- DeStaffany project- under the radar Yellowknife pegmatite province — Moose 1 & Moose 2
Pegmatites were mined in the 40s and 50s for tantalum and niobium but not for spodumene
- Moose 1 and Moose 2 located <1km from Great Slave Lake – barge to rail infrastructure
- 18km northeast of Nechalacho operating REE mine – permittable
- Lithium demand is strong with >10% supply gap forecast by 2030
- Spodumene is the desired product for Li-ion batteries
- Market will reward those who can get to production quickly – DeStaffany has that potential