Mongolia’s First Lithium Brine Explorer & Developer
TSX-V: ION, OTCQB: IONGF
Holds 100% interest in the Baavhai Uul and Urgakh Naran Lithium Brine Projects, with a combined area of over 100,000 hectares (247,000 acres) located in Mongolia.
We have the distinction of having the first lithium brine licence ever granted in Mongolia.
Exploration efforts underway.
The World Is Going Electric
- ION Energy is ready for the 3rd wave of the clean energy revolution & the increased lithium demand
- Fully-funded to continue aggressive growth strategy
- Strong in-country team
- Proven track record
- Superior geographic location
- Proven In-Country Team: Management has been successfully operating in Mongolia for over a decade. A total of 100+ years of combined mining and exploration experience
- Strong Exploration Position: With one of the largest exploration licences in Mongolia, ION Energy is poised to become a significant player in Asia’s booming lithium market. Exploration efforts are now underway
- Strategic Advantage Over Peers: Mongolia is a low-cost year-round operating environment. Early work indicates shallow aquifers. Gobi desert is an arid environment with high evaporation rates
- Aggressive Growth Strategy: ION is fully funded through a $5.75M bought deal offering, to continue an aggressive growth strategy