Focused on Exploration for Battery Metals Deposits in Canada
TSX-V: GRDM, OTCQB: MSMGF, FSE: NJF1
Palladium, Nickel, Copper, Cobalt, Lithium, Platinum
Grid Metals Corp. is an exploration and development company currently focused on exploration and resource growth at its properties in Manitoba and Ontario. Grid has a diversified portfolio of properties where it is actively exploring for Nickel-Copper-PGM-Cobalt, palladium and lithium.
The Makwa-Mayville Project located near Winnipeg Manitoba has a significant NI 43-101 compliant resource of nickel copper and platinum group metals and a highly prospective lithium property. An exploration plan focused on adding additional resources to the project will commence as soon as drill permits are received.
- PEA stage Ni-Cu-PGM resource and emerging lithium portfolio with historical resource
- Diversity in commodity and stage of projects
- Grid Metals has a leading technical team in the nickel and PGE fields
- Solid capital structure and growing institutional support
- All projects are in Canada with excellent infrastructure and low carrying costs
- Exploration agreements in place with affected First Nation communities
- Drilling campaign scheduled to commence pending permitting applications