Acquiring, Exploring, and Advancing Quality Mining Projects in the Americas
TSX-V: FG, FSE: 3FA, OTCQB: FGLDF
Copper, Gold, Silver
Falcon is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on generating, acquiring, and exploring opportunities in the Americas. Falcon’s flagship project, the Central Canada Gold Mine, is approximately 20km southeast of Agnico Eagle’s Hammond Reef Gold Deposit, which has currently estimated 3.32Moz of gold (123.5Mt grading 0.84g/t gold) mineral reserves, and 2.3Moz of measured and indicated mineral resources (133.4Mt grading 0.54g/t gold). The Hammond Reef gold property lies on the Hammond shear zone, which is a northeast-trending splay off the Quetico Fault Zone and may be the control for the gold deposit. The Central Gold property lies on a similar major northeast-trending splay of the QFZ.
The company holds multiple additional projects: The Esperanza Gold/Silver/Copper mineral concessions located in La Rioja Province, Argentina; The Viernes Gold/Silver/Copper project in Antofagasta, Chile; The Springpole West Property in the world-renowned Red Lake mining camp; a 49% interest in the Burton Gold property with Iamgold near Sudbury, Ontario; in BC, the Spitfire-Sunny Boy and Gaspard Gold claims; the Great Burnt, Gander North/South, Valentine Gold South, Victoria West, and Golden Brook acquisitions adjacent to First Mining, Matador, Benton-Sokoman’s JV, and Marvel Discovery in Central Newfoundland; and most recently, Battery Metals projects in Ontario and Quebec, The Timmins West and Outarde Property.
- The Central Canada Gold Mine Falcon’s flagship project located 20km southeast of Agnico Eagle’s Hammond Reef Gold Deposit which has currently estimated 3.32Moz of gold (123.5Mt grading 0.84g/t Au) mineral reserves, and 2.3Moz of measured and indicated mineral resources (133.4Mt grading 0.54g/t Au). In December of 1934, Central Canada Mines Ltd, outlined a 230Koz of gold grading 9.9g/t
- The Springpole West Property is located in the world-renowned Red Lake mining camp and is tied to First Mining’s ground which is one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in Canada. Falcon’s ground is perfectly situated between their two resource zones and shares a similar geological structure
- The Burton Gold Property near Sudbury, Ontario, Iamgold Gold holds 51% interest in the project
- The high-grade Spitfire-Sunny Boy and Gaspard Gold project near Westhaven’s Deposit, located in British Columbia, grades as high as 180g/t (3.5oz/t) at surface sampling
- The Golden Brook acquisition adjacent to First Mining, Benton-Sokoman’s JV, and Marvel Discovery in central Newfoundland
- The Viernes Project is located within a world-class cluster with extensive development by Yamana, BHP, Rio Tinto, and Antofagasta Minerals amongst others. This area is home to the largest copper reserves in the world
- The Area 51 Project is strategically located in Chile in the same camp as Newmont and Freeport-McMoran