Leading Uranium Discovery in Argentina
TSX-V: BSK, FSE: MAL2, OTC: BKUCF
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (TSXV: BSK | FSE: MAL2 | OTC: BKUCF) is one of Argentina’s best- positioned uranium & vanadium exploration companies with more than 4,000km² (400,000ha) of prospective tenements.
The company’s mission is to deliver exceptional returns to shareholders by acquiring, exploring, and advancing towards production on a portfolio of uranium-vanadium projects, with an emphasis on near-surface deposits with the potential for near-term low-cost production. The company follows international best practices in exploration, with a focus on respect for the environment, the communities, and the cultures in all the areas in which we work.
The company is a member of the Grosso Group, a resource-focused management group that pioneered the mineral exploration industry in Argentina and has operated there since 1993. The group is credited with four exceptional mineral deposit discoveries and has a highly-regarded track-record for fostering strong relationships with the communities and governments where it works. The Grosso Group leverages its vast network of local, regional, and international industry contacts to support the exploration team as they search for quality resource opportunities.
- Lack of domestic uranium supply creates an opportunity for local, low-cost producers to supply the growing Argentine nuclear market
- The district-scale 100% BSK owned Amarillo Grande Project in Rio Negro province is an excellent candidate to be the first low-cost, domestic uranium supplier in Argentina
- NI 43-101 Resource Estimate for the Ivana uranium-vanadium deposit is the largest in Argentina
- Resources are shallow, starting at surface, in loosely consolidated material
- Simple two-stage processing of mineralized material achieves 85% recovery of uranium
- Recent first PEA for the Ivana Deposit provides an initial view of the potential viability of the resources and guidance for future exploration and development processes