Discovering and Developing World-Class Mineral Deposits
Iron Ore, Tin, Zinc, Copper, Gold
Venture Minerals Ltd (ASX: VMS) is entering an exciting phase as it looks to move from explorer to producer with production at the Riley Iron Ore Mine in northwest Tasmania. At the neighbouring Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project, higher tin prices – and the recognition of tin as a fundamental metal to the battery revolution – has refocused Venture’s approach to developing Mount Lindsay. Already one of the word’s largest undeveloped tin-tungsten deposits, the Company has commissioned an Underground Scoping Study on Mount Lindsay that will leverage off the previously completed feasibility work.
In Western Australia, Chalice Mining Ltd (ASX: CHN) recently committed to spend up to A$3.7M in Venture’s South West Project, to advance previous exploration completed by Venture to test a Julimar lookalike Nickel-Copper-PGE target. At the Company’s Golden Grove North Project, it has already intersected up to 7% Zinc, 1.3% Copper and 2.1g/t Gold at Orcus and has identified several strong EM conductors currently being drill tested which are situated along the 5km-long VMS (Volcanogenic Massive Sulfide) Target Zone, along strike to the world-class Golden Grove Zinc-Copper-Gold Mine.Venture has recently completed a maiden drill program designed to bring forward a potential new gold discovery at the Kulin Project.
- Riley now fully funded to complete wet screening plant construction and to deliver first iron ore shipment scheduled for Q2 2021
- Drilling confirms VMS system with up to 7% zinc returned from first assays at Orcus prospect, Golden Grove North, follow-up drilling has commenced
- Trench results at Kulin confirm significant gold system – maiden drilling completed,
- Chalice to earn-in on Julimar look-a-like in the South West Project, on site activities to commence Q2 2021
- Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project provides exposure to EV metal and critical minerals markets