Discovering and Developing World-Class Mineral Deposits
Iron Ore, Tin, Zinc, Copper, Gold
Venture Minerals Ltd (ASX: VMS) is entering an exciting phase as it looks to move from explorer to producer with production at the Riley Iron Ore Mine in northwest Tasmania. At the neighbouring Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project, higher Tin prices and the recognition of Tin as a fundamental metal to the battery revolution has refocused Venture’s approach to developing Mount Lindsay. Already one of the world’s largest undeveloped Tin-Tungsten deposits, the Company has commissioned an Underground Scoping Study on Mount Lindsay that will leverage off the previously completed feasibility work.
In Western Australia, Chalice Mining (ASX: CHN) recently committed to spend up to $3.7m in Venture’s South West Project, to advance previous exploration completed by Venture to test a Julimar lookalike Nickel-Copper-PGE target. At the Company’s Golden Grove North Project, it has already intersected up to 7% Zinc, 1.3% Copper, and 2.1 g/t Gold at Orcus and has identified several, strong EM conductors currently being drill tested which are situated along the 5km long VMS (Volcanogenic Massive Sulfide) Target Zone, along strike to the world class Golden Grove Zinc-Copper-Gold Mine. Venture has recently completed a maiden drill program designed to bring forward a potential new gold discovery at the Kulin Project.
- Riley Iron Ore Mine – Plant construction and commissioning on budget and on schedule with first shipment scheduled for Q2 2021
- Chalice has commenced an EM program on “Julimar lookalike” target at South West Ni-Cu-PGE Project
- The advanced Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project provides near term exposure to EV Metal and Critical Minerals markets
- Drilling confirms VMS system with up to 7% Zinc returned from first assays at Orcus prospect, Golden Grove North, follow-up drilling has commenced
- Trench Results at Kulin confirm significant gold system – Maiden Drill Program completed, awaiting results