As part of our upcoming 121 Mining Investment Online APAC event, we’re running an interactive webinar live on Tuesday 16th March at 9:00am HKT (12:00pm SYD/Mel). The webinar features is free to join for of APACs leading mining investors and is free for anyone to sign up and watch, with full details and the webinar link below.
Tuesday 16th March, 9:00am HKT (12:00pm SYD/Mel) (5:00pm PST 15th March)
Investment Leaders Panel
What does 2021 hold in store for the mining industry?
- Hedley Widdup, Manager, Lion Selection Group
- Matt Griffin, Co-Portfolio Manager, Small Caps, AMP Capital
- Luke Smith, Portfolio Manager, Global Resources, Ausbil Investment Management
- David Franklyn, Head of Funds Management, Argonaut
- Shape of the economic recovery and determining which trends from 2020 will continue moving forward
- Macro-economic factors shaping investment decisions right now
- Which spaces are showing most value right now for investors in the mining industry?
- How are growing ESG standards and policies playing into investment decisions?