Leading commodity analysts present their outlook on supply and demand fundamentals of metals markets, highlighting those set to perform or contract in the context of a global energy transition.
If you are interested in a mid-year commodities market outlook, this is essential viewing. Sign up to register your place here for the complimentary webinar on Thursday 15th April, at 1pm UK Time. If you can’t view live, submit your details and we will send you a replay link.
You will have the chance to ask the analysts questions in the open Q&A that follows the initial presentations.
Thursday 15th April – 1pm UK Time
Panel Discussion: Commodities Outlook During a Global Energy Transition
Ian Roper – General Manager, Shanghai Metals Market, Singapore
Bernard Dahdah – Senior Commodities Analyst, Natixis
Rodrigo Echeverri – Head of Research, Noble Group
Areas for discussion:
- Analysts present mid-year commodities market outlooks
- Is this a new supercycle driven by structural changes in metals demand?
- Metals set to perform from global energy transition; where is the supply tightness?
- Chinese industrial output focus
- Decarbonisation impact on commodity prices
- Dollar weakness and key macro considerations
- Audience Q&A