The Assay Live hosts a timely uranium investment insights webinar, free to view for investors and stakeholders both experienced and new to the nuclear sector.
Tuesday, 3 August 2021, AWST Western Australia 22:00 / UK BST 15:00 / EDT 10:00 / PDT 07:00
Why tune in:
We have arrived at a period of scarcity in the uranium market, entering the early stages of a new bull cycle. Further, the need to decarbonise and transition our energy systems intensifies bringing with it a rethinking of nuclear as one of the cleanest energy sources. Sprott’s UPC deal opens the largest vehicle for exposure to physical uranium in history. And contracts with utilities are set to be redrawn in late 2021…
So where is the industry heading next and how can you avoid hyped promotion to gain exposure to the potentially huge upside?
Register via this link to hear the experts and ask your questions during the interactive session (if you can’t make the date don’t worry, sign up and we will send a replay link directly).
Interactive webinar format:
The webinar will be conducted in two parts, a market outlook presentation from Uranium Insider, followed by interactive Q&A session with the panel and audience questions are encouraged.
- Justin Huhn, Uranium Insider
- Brandon Munro, CEO, Bannerman Energy Ltd.
- Paul Goranson, CEO, enCore Energy Corp
- Riaz Rizvi, Investor, Rice Capital Partners and former Chief Commercial Officer at Kazatomprom
Running order of key topics:
- Market overview – strong fundamentals and a new bull market
- What is doing to happen with UPC now – Sprott’s buying strategy – what would be positive for the market?
- Why aren’t utilities buying yet? Lots of funds have bought physical with the promise to sell to utilities – what is going prove or disprove this strategy?
- New funds and capital allocation into the sector
- How patient do new investors need to be with this industry? – cost overruns, country bans
- Interactive audience questions
* Please note this is a free to participate webinar. The speakers and content have been curated by 121 Group/ The Assay independently and there is no financial arrangement or sponsorship from any of the participating parties. The purpose of the webinar is purely informative and should not be considered investment advice or endorsement of specific companies