A panel of uranium industry experts with careers spanning investing in natural resources, uranium extraction, commodity trading and economics explain the drivers of this new bull market. Uranium Insider presents a market outlook to frame the session which is followed by a panel discussion and audience questions on key topics including:
- Market has entered a multi-year structural supply deficit
- Financialisation of the uranium spot market
- SPUT and others creating opportunities for institutional funds and investors to come into the space
- Emergence of SMR technologies – creating some demand for new quality of enriched uranium – restricts capacity for underfeeding.
- Energy security of nations looking to move to clean decarbonised energy systems is supporting the demand narrative. Nuclear has great ESG record and meets decarbonisation goals
Justin Huhn, Uranium Insider
Brandon Munro, CEO, Bannerman Energy Ltd.
Paul Goranson, CEO, enCore Energy Corp
Riaz Rizvi, Investor, Rice Capital Partners and former Chief Commercial Officer at Kazatomprom