Filmed at 121 Mining Investment London November 2021.
Patrick Chidley, Partner, 3ppb LP
Jonathan Guy, Senior Analyst, Mining Equities, Berenberg
John Wong, Portfolio Manager, Ruffer Funds
Angelos Damaskos, CEO, Sector Investment Managers
- Where is global finance heading in the wake of tremendous global debt and limited Fed options
- Are gold and silver equities becoming more relevant for the generalist versus ETFs and options on the metals?
- Since posting excellent cashflows, where is shareholder trust at now? Are miners less or more capable of signing off on exploration spend and new projects?
- Dividends, reducing costs, exploration or acquisitions – what do shareholders want as we head into 2022?
- Is a lack of growth potential inhibiting investor confidence in producers?