- Why is the journey through exploration stage becoming more difficult?
- Resource replacement needs – How significant is the global resource gap between current mined ounces and new ounces coming online?
- Where are the new projects coming from and who is financing them?
- With increased cost of capital, on market and PE preference for lower risk producers, how will explorers survive and find funding?
- Addressing the liquidity problem – Could higher gold prices spur a new wave of capital into exploration?
- Would an major success story trigger investor appetite for early stage projects?
Mike Paterson, Investment Associate, Resource Capital Funds
Andrew Brown, Exploration Manager Africa, B2 Gold Corp
Danny Keating, CEO, New Vision Resources