Advancing significant new gold & copper discoveries in British Columbia’s prolific Golden Triangle
TSX-V: GTT | OTCQX: GTGDF
Gold | Copper
GT Gold is focused on exploring for base and precious metals in the geologically fertile terrain of British Columbia’s renowned Golden Triangle. The Company’s flagship asset is the wholly-owned, 47,500 hectare Tatogga property, located near Iskut, B.C., upon which it made two significant discoveries in 2017 and 2018 at its Saddle prospect: a precious metal rich vein system at Saddle South and a gold rich copper porphyry system at Saddle North.
GT Gold published a National Instrument 43-101 technical report for a maiden resource estimate on its Saddle North project in August, 2020. A Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) study for Saddle North is currently on schedule for completion in the first quarter of 2021. Concurrently, a core relog is underway to support the completion of a geological model for Saddle South, to be delivered in the first half of 2021.
GT Gold continues to generate exploration targets on the Tatogga property, in part by understaking further greenfields-style exploration (soil geochemistry, Induced Polarization surveys and field mapping), as well as reassessing archived historical exploration datasets. The 2020 exploration program broadly drill-tested new greenfield exploration targets in the Quash Pass area, where two large-scale anomalous trends and several adjacent individual targets have been identified, approximately seven kilometres southwest of the known mineralization at Saddle North and Saddle South.
ASSET LOCATION & INFRASTRUCTURE
• Canadian mining jurisdiction with infrastructure and highly favourable topography
• Management and Board with senior company experience and track record of success in value creation
• Indicated resource: 1.81 Blb Cu and 3.47 Moz Au
• Inferred resource: 2.98 Blb Cu and 5.46 Moz Au
HIGH GRADE CORE
• Offers optionality and flexibility to drive value in the Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”)
• Points to a simple process, with conventional flowsheet and clean concentrate
• Saddle North – open along strike and at depth
• Saddle South – additional project potential
• Further untested prospective targets on property