Vizsla Silver Corp. (TSXV: VZLA) has received further high-grade results from 18 new drillholes targeting the southern extension of the Napoleon Vein at its 100%-owned flagship Panuco silver-gold project in Mexico.
The results are a part of Vizsla’s ongoing, fully-funded 120,000 m resource/discovery-based drill programme.
- NP-22-258 returned 2,098 grams per tonne (g/t) silver equivalent (AgEq) over 4.30 metres true width (mTW) (1,139 g/t silver, 11.48 g/t gold, 0.32 % lead and 0.85 % zinc) including:
- 7,213 g/t AgEq 1.11 mTW (3,850 g/t silver, 40.6 g/t gold, 0.77 % lead and 2.51 % zinc)
- NP-22-271 returned 677 g/t AgEq over 7.00 mTW (223 g/t silver, 2.76 g/t gold, 1.54 % lead and 5.01 % zinc) including:
- 2,871 g/t AgEq 0.46 mTW (18.5 g/t gold, 789 g/t silver, 5.68 % lead and 11.7 % zinc); and,
- 673 g/t AgEq over 6.24 mTW (393 g/t silver, 2.92 g/t gold, 0.40 % lead and 0.94 % zinc) including:
- 3,274 g/t AgEq over 0.87 mTW (1,970 g/t silver, 14.65 g/t gold, 1.37 % lead and 2.48 % zinc)
- NP-22-277 returned 389 g/t AgEq over 7.00 mTW (151 g/t silver, 2.63 g/t gold, 0.24 % lead and 0.55 % zinc) and 583 g/t AgEq over 3.90 mTW (237 g/t silver, 2.35 g/t gold, 1.75 % lead and 2.89 % zinc)
- NP-22-281 returned 5,700 g/t AgEq over 1.40 mTW (3,585 g/t silver, 25.84 g/t gold, 0.32 % lead and 1.07 % zinc)
“The Napoleon southern extension continues to be the primary target for near-term resource growth within the Napoleon Vein Corridor,” President and CEO, Michael Konnert, said.
“Our local model of a gently plunging epithermal system has led to the discovery of a new high-grade mineralised shoot marked by increasing grades and widths along strike and down plunge to the south.
“Furthermore, today’s reported high-grade intercepts demonstrate that Napoleon is more than a single structure, it is interpreted to be a vein system with multiple splays hosting great potential for additional resource growth. Drilling continues with three rigs, including one direction rig, focussed on resource expansion and conversion along the Napoleon Vein Corridor.”
For further information please visit: https://vizslasilvercorp.ca/