Intersects 972.0m Of 1.265 g/t Gold Eq In Northwest B.C.
Tudor Gold Corp. (TSXV: TUD) has obtained further results from the 2021 resource expansion and definition drilling programme for the Goldstorm Deposit at their flagship property, Treaty Creek in British Columbia.
The project is located in the heart of the Golden Triangle of northwestern BC and is on-trend from Seabridge’s KSM Project located five km southwest of the Goldstorm Deposit.
Vice President of Exploration and Project Development, Ken Konkin, said exploration at Treaty Creek is ongoing at Goldstorm and Eureka zones with six diamond drills now fully crewed. Results have recently been received from MSA Labs for nine diamond drill holes, which are presented below.
Treaty Creek, Drilling Highlights include:
- An exceptional extension of the 300 Horizon and CS600 to the northeast in hole GS-21-113 that contains 972.0 meters (m) of 1.265 g/t AuEq including 456.0 m of 1.352 g/t AuEq in the 300 Horizon and 405.0 m of 1.439 g/t AuEq in CS-600.
- Strong, consistent mineralization in GS-21-112 which further extends DS-5 to the northwest with 219.0 m of 1.287 g/t AuEq including 79.5 m of 2.079 g/t AuEq or 156.0 m of 1.557 g/t AuEq.
- Mineralization of the 300 Horizon in GS-21-111 totals 613.5 m of 0.869 g/t AuEq, which included an enriched section of 120.0 m averaging 1.974 g/t AuEq within 351.0 m of 1.253 g/t AuEq.
- Near-surface gold mineralisation continues along the SW trend for over a km at Perfect Storm as PS-21-06 encountered 118.6 m of 0.721 g/t AuEq including 59.9 m of 0.927 g/t AuEq. The mineralised system appears to be gaining strength towards the Iron Cap Deposit approximately three km to the southwest.
- Strong copper mineralisation was observed within CS-600 domain in GS-21-113 with 405 m averaging 0.618% Cu (6179 ppm Cu), with an enriched zone of 273 m averaging 0.845% Cu (8436 ppm Cu).
- Goldstorm Deposit remains open in all directions and at depth as drilling continues.
“We are extremely pleased with our continued success with our step-out drilling. Our goal is to find the limits to the Goldstorm Deposit and to advance the resources from our Initial Mineral Resource Estimate of 19.41 million gold equivalent (AuEq) ounces of Measured and Indicated grading 0.74 g/t AuEq and 7.9 million AuEq ounces of Inferred grading 0.79 g/t AuEq,” Mr Konkin said.
“We continue to intercept exceptional mineralisation within the defined domains and consistently identify extensions to these domains particularly to the northeast and northwest as well as at depth.
“Due to the recent success with the Goldstorm results, drilling at the Perfect Storm Zone has been delayed as all drills are now required at Goldstorm to attempt to complete the planned drilling. As well, once we finish the current drill hole in progress at Eureka, that rig will be moved to Goldstorm to continue the step-out drilling to the northeast.
“We are very excited with the results from PS-21-06 at the Perfect Storm Zone as we again encountered significant near-surface gold mineralisation, with 118.6 meters averaging 0.721 g/t AuEq, containing an uppermost portion averaging 0.927 g/t AuEq over 59.9m.
“We will plan for continued drilling at Perfect Storm once we delineate the northeastern limits to the Goldstorm Deposit. All three wide-spaced drill holes hit significant gold mineralisation at Perfect Storm and have indicated gold mineralisation along the SW axis for more than a km. Only a very small portion of the Perfect Storm magnetic anomaly has been tested.”
President and CEO, Walter Storm, said it was exciting to see the continuation of the exceptional drill results.
“The northeastern step-out drilling of the 300 Horizon, CS-600 and DS-5 domains continues to demonstrate the robust nature of the Goldstorm Deposit. We continue to expand the size of the deposit with some of the best gold and copper results obtained to-date on the project. We expect this to translate to an upgrade of our mineral resource estimate.
“The results at Perfect Storm are very encouraging as well, since all three, 300m step-out holes hit a portion of the mineralised system. The potential for discovery of yet another large gold system at Perfect Storm remains great and our aggressive 300m step-out drilling to the southwest will continue as soon as we can add to our drilling personnel.”
For further information please visit: https://tudor-gold.com/