Tesoro Resources Limited (ASX:TSO) has continued to expand the Ternera Gold Deposit with infill and extensional drilling in Chile.
The company has received further positive assay results from drilling at the Ternera Gold Deposit and the Ternera East discovery, located at the Company’s El Zorro Gold Project (El Zorro) in Chile.
Tesoro received assays for 22 diamond drill holes completed as part of the current extensional and infill drilling program at El Zorro. Results were received for drilling from Ternera (12 holes), Ternera East (three holes), Drone Hill (six Holes) and Toro Blanco (one hole).
All targets returned positive results with Ternera infill and extensional drilling highlighting further areas for potential Mineral Resource growth.
Managing Director Zeff Reeves said first pass results from Drone Hill and Toro Blanco were positive, highlighting the potential of the El Zorro Gold Project to host additional gold resources outside of the main Ternera Gold Deposit.
“Ternera continues to produce some exceptional drill results with infill drilling adding new mineralisation outside of the existing resource model, and extensional holes continuing to expand the deposit, particularly to the south,” Mr Reeves said.
“We are encouraged by the initial results from Drone Hill and Toro Blanco where drilling encountered the main gold host rock and returned positive gold results indicating that the system is growing as we find favourable geological zones.
“Considering this is the first time these areas have been drilled it bodes well for further exploration success.”
Ternera results include:
• ZDDH0242: ▪ 17.10m @ 5.10g/t Au from 243.90m; and ▪ 9.66m @ 7.58g/t Au from 256.00m; Contained within 71.00m @ 1.58g/t Au from 225.00m.
• ZDDH0236: ▪ 10.06m @ 2.53g/t Au from 345.46m; Contained within 90.54m @ 0.92g/t Au from 345.46m; and ▪ 4.50m @ 3.29g/t Au from 411.85m; Contained within 25.00m @ 1.28g/t Au from 400.80m.
• ZDDH0245: ▪ 9.00m @ 3.44g/t Au from 251.79m; and 30.00m @ 1.78g/t Au from 233.00m; Contained within 93.50m @ 0.70g/t Au from 216.00m.
• ZDDH0235: ▪ 4.74m @ 5.24g/t Au from 267.26m; and 35.00m @ 1.41g/t Au from 246.00m; Contained within 86.00m @ 0.68g/t Au from 212.00m; 2.60m @ 4.39g/t Au from 478.40m.
• ZDDH0246 ▪ 5.00m @ 3.55g/t Au from 451.00m; and ▪ 26.50m @ 1.31g/t Au from 442.50m; Contained within 86.00m @ 0.56g/t Au from 442.50m.
Results continue to confirm the continuity of the newly defined Ternera East gold zone which has now been confirmed by drilling over 700m of strike.
For further information please visit: https://www.tesororesources.com.au/