Roxgold Inc. (TSX:ROXG) (OTCQX:ROGFF) has received further high-grade assays from the Séguéla Gold Project in Côte d’Ivoire.
The positive hits include additional high-grade assay results from Agouti and positive metallurgical test results at key satellite deposits.
The company is also providing updated drilling results from its Boussoura Gold Project in Burkina Faso.
Assay results from Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling at Agouti includes:
- 2 metres (m) at 30.6 grams per tonne gold (“g/t Au”) from 9m, and
- 16m at 13.5g/t Au from 16m including
- 1m at 19.3 g/t Au from 19m and
- 1m at 56.1 g/t Au from 21m and
- 1m at 109.0 g/t Au from 31m
- 8m at 23.9 g/t Au from 91m including
- 1m at 164.5 g/t Au from 94m
Assay results from Diamond Drilling (DD) drilling at Boussoura includes:
- 14.9m at 9.8 g/t Aufrom 67m including
- 3.9m at 29.2 g/t Au from 75.8m
- 8.0m at 8.5 g/t Au from 25m including
- 4.5m at 14.8 g/t Au from 25.5m
- 0.5m at 59.4 g/t Au from 70.9m
“Our exploration team continues to have great success highlighted by these very encouraging results at Agouti and Boussoura,”said John Dorward, Roxgold’s President and CEO.
“The high grade results from infill and extension drilling at Agouti show the growth potential of the Séguéla Project. I am looking forward to the upcoming Preliminary Economic Assessment, which is on track for early in the second quarter.
“Meanwhile, at Boussoura, we are excited to see the drill program continue to successfully outline mineralisation at what is shaping up to be a promising new asset for Roxgold.”
Vice President of Exploration, Paul Weedon, added that the company has started drilling at Ancien to test the additional step-out drilling down plunge and along strike and will commence drilling in the Boulder-Agouti Corridor shortly.
“The exploration team at Boussoura continues to deliver exciting results and, with two rigs still drilling, we are looking forward to seeing this high-grade project continue to emerge in a relatively short time.”