Roscan Gold Corporation (TSXV: ROS) has obtained positive Reverse Circulation (RC) drilling results at Kabaya KB1 and KB2 in the Kabaya area of the Kandiolé Project in West Mali from an additional 21 holes totalling 3,122 m.
The recent drilling results provide significant intercepts at depth, in the fresh rock, demonstrating the continuity of the mineralisation beyond the gold envelope under the $1,500 pit shell, confirming the resource upside potential in this area.
A similar southern plunge as KB1 was demonstrated in KB2 by drill hole RCDBS22-0112, creating the opportunity to grow the resources despite a lack of gold signature at the surface.
The total strike length of KB1 and KB2 is currently 1,100 m, 180 m horizontal width and 250m vertical depth. This zone is open at depth and laterally.
Kabaya – RC Drill Holes
- 3.29 gpt gold over 22m from drill hole RCDBS22-0112 from 151m
- Including 5.78 gpt gold over 4m from 159m
- Including 5.05 gpt gold over 4m from 169m
- 1.99 gpt gold over 21 m from drill hole RCDBS22-0111 from 86m
- Including 5.84 gpt over 3m from100m
- 3.11 gpt gold over 7m from drill hole RCDBS22-0115 from 138m
- Including 15.25 gpt gold over 1m from 139m
- 1.74 gpt gold over 12m from drill hole RCDBS22-0084 from 6m
- Including 7.99 gpt gold over 1m from 10m
- Including 4.48 gpt gold over 1m from 13m.
And 1.10 gpt gold over 14m from 98m
- Including 3.24 gpt gold aver 2m from 101m
- 1.76 gpt gold over 8m from drill hole RCDBS22-0108 from 39m
- Including 4.4 gpt over 1m from 43m
- 1.44 gpt gold over 10m from drill hole RCDBS22-0113 from 70m
“Drilling at Kabaya continues to expand the footprint of the gold mineralisation which bodes well for further resource growth as expected. We are excited by new high-grade intercept in the fresh rock, suggesting a southern plunge in KB2, which is wide open for follow up drilling,” President and CEO, Nana Sangmuah, said.
For further information please visit: https://roscan.ca/