Intersects 17.16 g/t Gold Over 10.7m At Valley Zone At Cariboo
Osisko Development Corp. (TSXV-ODV) has obtained further positive drilling results from the 200,000m 2021 exploration and category conversion drill programme campaign at its Cariboo Gold Project in central British Columbia. A total of 10 diamond drill rigs are currently on the Project.
- A total of 68 holes and 30,000 drilled metres thus far in 2021 at Valley Zone, located between the Shaft and Cow deposits.
- Hole CM-21-005 intersected a modelled vein corridor that assayed 17.16 g/t Au over 10.7m, increasing confidence in the existing model.
- Drillhole CM-21-012 intersected 10 mineralised vein corridors at least 3.0m wide extending vein corridors down to vertical depths of 440m and additional high-grade samples including 150 g/t Au over 0.50m, 62.6 g/t Au over 0.50m and 52.9 g/t Au over 0.50m.
Drilling Highlights include:
- 11.39 g/t Au over 4.35m in CM-21-002; including 93.60 g/t Au over 0.50m
- 15.01 g/t Au over 5.10m in CM-21-004; including 80.20 g/t Au over 0.85m
- 124.00 g/t Au over 0.65m in CM-21-004
- 11.54 g/t Au over 3.45m in CM-21-005; including 34.70 g/t Au over 1.00m
- 17.16 g/t Au over 10.70m in CM-21-005; including 80.00 g/t Au over 1.20m
- 7.86 g/t Au over 5.75m in CM-21-008; including 53.00 g/t Au over 0.80m
- 75.30 g/t Au over 0.85m in CM-21-010
“The primary focus of the drilling at Valley Zone is to increase indicated category ounces to support our ongoing feasibility study. These excellent results from Valley Zone are hitting our designed targets and expanding the vein corridors at depth,” President, Chris Lodder, said.
For further information please visit: https://osiskodev.com/