Roxgold Inc. (TSX: ROXG) (OTCQX: ROGFF) continues to driling results from the Séguéla Gold Project in Côte d’Ivoire.
Highlights from drilling at Ancien, Agouti and Boulder included:
- 12 m at 13.8 g/t Au from 47m including; 5m at 28.0 g/t Au from 47m
- 36m at 3.0 g/t Au from 317m including; 3m at 11.9 g/t Au from 317m
- 16m at 6.8 g/t Au from 132m including; 2m at 15.9 g/t Au from 135m and 2m at 29.4 g/t Au from 139m
- 11 m at 8.2 g/t Au from 27m including; 1m at 10.3 g/t Au from 30m and; 1m at 63.4 g/t Au from 33m;
- 1m at 38.3 g/t Au from 7m;
- 1m at 15.1 g/t Au from 63m
- 6m at 5.8 g/t Au from 182m; including 1m at 31.3 g/t Au from 183m; and
- 6m at 8.8 g/t Au from 169m; including 2m at 19.5 g/t Au from 170m
“We continue to see the growth potential of the Séguéla Project through the efforts of our exploration team,” said President and Chief Executive Officer, John Dorward./
“The high-grade results from infill and extension drilling at Ancien, Agouti and Boulder were received following the cut-off for the excellent Preliminary Economic Assessment released last week and are expected to further underpin and increase the current Mineral Resource estimates, potentially adding meaningful ounces for inclusion into the Feasibility study.
“The ongoing exploration success at Séguéla continues to highlight the potential value accretion of the project from the existing satellite pits with further upside from an additional 21 targets on the property yet to be tested.”
Vice President of Exploration, Paul Weedon, said the drill results illustrate the resource potential at Séguéla.
“We are also eagerly awaiting the results from more than 30 additional holes testing depth and strike extensions at Ancien and Agouti, with a significant grouping of holes at depth in Ancien which had visible gold marked during the logging.
These assays are currently in the laboratory. Additionally, the recent aeromagnetic program has highlighted several additional target areas and favourable structural repetitions with at lease three emerging structural corridors identified.”
Exploration activities have continued to progress with the objective of extending and infilling the existing Inferred Mineral Resources within close proximity to Antenna to support the Feasibility Study. Agouti, Boulder and Ancien, are within 10 kilometres of the Antenna deposit.