Majuba Hill Copper Corp. (CSE: JUBA) has intersected over 304.8m of plus 0.25% copper equivalent (CuEq) mineralization at the Majuba Hill Porphyry Copper Project in Pershing County, Nevada.
These are the longest copper mineralized intercepts ever drilled at Majuba. The mineralized intersections are directly correlative with porphyry-type vein density, pervasive porphyry-style alteration, and multiple intrusive events.
- MHB-27: 1136ft (346.3m) @0.25% CuEQ starting at 710ft (216.4m) including: 834ft (254.2m) @0.31% CuEQ from 750 to 1584 (228.6m-482.8m) and 119ft (36.3m) @0.14% CuEQ from 1727-1846ft (526.4m-562.7m)
- MHB-28: 1287ft (392m) @0.30% CuEQ starting at 245ft (74.7m), including: 652ft (198.7m) @0.33% CuEQ from 595ft to 1247ft, 192ft (58.5m) @0.21% CuEQ from 1340ft to 1532ft and 105ft (32m) @0.18% CuEQ from 1542ft to 1647ft
- MHB-29: Intersected granodiorite porphyry at 3403ft (1037m). The entire hole is mineralized with 3607ft (1099.4m) @0.05% CuEQ from 0ft to 3607ft.
- Strong potassic alteration that is overprinted by pervasive propylitization.
- Zoning within the Majuba Target Zone indicates MHB-29 is southwest of the main mineralized zone.
- Intersected 26 intervals greater than 0.20% CuEQ
MHB-27, 28, and 29 mineralization characteristics include:
- Supergene enrichment from the surface down to at least 1420ft (432.8m)
- Distinct porphyry style “A”, “B”, and “D” type veins in all drill holes
- Trace element geochemistry zoning for molybdenum, zinc, and bismuth.
The 2022 core drilling programme focused on the Majuba Target Zone. The goal was to complete deeper holes and extend the copper mineralization intersected in the 2020 and 2021 drill campaigns.
An updated property wide mineral inventory estimate is now underway.
“The tremendous thickness of copper mineralization confirms that Majuba Hill is a significant porphyry copper discovery in Nevada, one of the top three mining jurisdictions in the world,” CEO, David Greenway, said.
“Copper mineralization from top to bottom also indicates that we have discovered a deposit which will have an impact on the copper supply for the world at a time when the world needs long-term, secure supplies for the future.
“With our mineral inventory estimate announced September 20th, 2022, showcasing the potential for 1.5 billon pounds of copper equivalent, we now have these game changing results in hand to expand on that estimate and ultimately contribute to the development of a NI 43-101 compliant copper resource.”
For further information please visit: https://www.majubahillcopper.com/