Grid Metals Corp (TSXV:GRDM) has obtained positive results from an additional 12 holes at its Donner Lake Lithium Property, located 150 km northeast of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The drilling is part of the maiden 43-101 compliant resource delineation programme at Donner Lake. The current phase of drilling at the Main Dyke has now been completed.
- Results continue to outline a steeply-dipping LCT-type pegmatite dyke with visible spodumene mineralization.
- All holes drilled to date in the 800m core resource area have hit the Main Dyke and all holes reported to date have returned significant lithium values.
- Sub-parallel spodumene-bearing pegmatites have also been intersected in many of the completed holes in both the footwall and hanging-wall of the Main Dyke.
- The Main Dyke remains open at depth and along strike.
- Resource drilling is now commencing at the Northwest Dyke located one km to the west to follow up on drilling completed in 2022.
- Drilling for a maiden lithium resource for both the Main and Northwest dykes is on track for completion by the end of March 2023.
- A metallurgical test programme involving composite samples from both the Main and Northwest dykes is nearing completion and will be reported on in the near future.
Donner Lake is currently a 75% / 25% joint venture with Lithium Royalty Corp. Grid has an MOU in place with Tantalum Mining Corporation of Canada Limited focused on creating a toll milling operation to process spodumene-bearing pegmatites from Grid’s Donner Lake Property.
The Main Dyke resource delineation drilling has confirmed a minimum vertical depth of approximately 350m over a minimum strike length of approximately 800m. The Company is pleased to note that the deepest holes completed to date at the Main Dyke continue to show excellent spodumene content and consistent widths.
Resource drilling will now shift to the Northwest Dykes where a ~ 600m strike length has been outlined for delineation.
The company has also received initial results from a drone mag survey over the core area at Donner Lake. The survey results will be integrated with litho-geochemical data generated by the 2022 field program to assess and prioritize new exploration targets for the property.
For further information please visit: https://gridmetalscorp.com/