Calibre Mining Corp. (TSX: CXB) has obtained additional high-grade drill results from its Panteon North zone within the Limon Mine Complex, part of the company’s 85,000 metre resource expansion and discovery drilling programme in Western Nicaragua.
High-grade mineralization in the main gold-shoot will lead to a maiden resource in Q1, 2023.
New High Grade Drill Result Highlights from Panteon North
- 17.80 g/t Au over 7.9 metres Estimated True Width (ETW) in Hole LIM-22-4694;
- 13.14 g/t Au over 8.4 metres ETW in Hole LIM-22-4659;
- 12.30 g/t Au over 4.4 metres ETW in Hole LIM-22-4672;
- 15.18 g/t Au over 2.9 metres ETW in Hole LIM-22-4671;
- 14.57 g/t Au over 1.9 metres ETW and 16.02 g/t Au over 2.7 metres ETW in Hole LIM-22-4675;
“I continue to be very encouraged by the drill program at Panteon North. Since the discovery was announced on May 16, 2022 we have been able to continue to identify bonanza grade mineralization along what is now a well-defined gold-shoot spanning 400 metres along strike and over 200 metres down-dip,” President and CEO, Darren Hall, said.
“Furthermore, several holes in the Panteon/VTEM geophysical corridor step out drilling, designed to test the structure identified on June 27, 2022 have been completed. With assays pending the multi-kilometre VTEM corridor has excellent potential for additional high-grade discoveries.”
Previously announced high-grade results since discovery in May of this year include:
- 52.09 g/t Au over 3.8 metres ETW, including 95.70 g/t Au over 1.1 metres and 10.28 g/t Au over 2.1 metres ETW, including 16.50 g/t Au over 1.7 metres in Hole LIM-22-4662;
- 43.09 g/t Au over 3.3 metres ETW, including 155.10 g/t Au over 0.9 metres in Hole LIM-22-4647;
- 35.18 g/t Au over 2.8 metres ETW, including 58.00 g/t Au over 1.5 metres in Hole LIM-22-4653;
- 26.02 g/t Au over 8.1 metres ETW, including 41.30 g/t Au over 4.6 metres in Hole LIM-22-4665;
- 18.49 g/t Au over 1.1 metres ETW, including 49.30 g/t Au over 0.4 metres in Hole LIM-22-4654;
- 13.14 g/t Au over 3.1 metres ETW, including 49.10 g/t Au over 0.4 metres in Hole LIM-22-4651.
For further information please visit: https://www.calibremining.com