Brixton Metals Corporation (TSXV: BBB) (OTCQB: BBBXF) has completed a 14,500m re-logging programme of current and historic drill core at the Hog Heaven Project in Montana, USA.
Hog Heaven is currently being operated under a definitive earn-in JV Agreement with Ivanhoe Electric Inc., a privately-owned mineral exploration and development company led by Chairman and CEO, Robert Friedland.
The Hog Heaven Project is a high sulphidation epithermal copper-gold-silver project with porphyry potential and historical production located in the state of Montana, USA.
- Completed a 14,500m re-logging programme of current and historic drill core
- Re-sampled approximately 2,600 pulp samples from historic drill holes at Flathead Mine and Ole Hill (assays pending)
- Collected 337 soil samples and additional rock chip samples
- Confirmed and updated geological mapping across the district
- A 3D induced polarization (IP) survey along with a ground gravity survey was conducted over the entire project
- Completed a Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
Since the beginning of their work programme in early 2021, Ivanhoe Electric has been focusing their work campaign on re-logging and sampling of the well-preserved historic drill core with the goal of re-classifying the historic mineral resources to NI 43-101 compliant standards.
Additionally, geophysical surveys have been completed to assist with identifying additional zones of high-grade mineralisation, as well as porphyry-style mineralizsation, throughout the district.
“We are encouraged to see the progress the team at Ivanhoe Electric has been able to complete in such a short period of time. We look forward to seeing the results of the on-going scoping study along with potential new discoveries that have been outlined with the new detailed sampling and advanced geophysical surveys that were carried out across the district,” Vice President of Exploration, Christina Anstey, said.
For further information please visit: https://brixtonmetals.com/