Intersects 61.7 g/t Au Over 0.5m In Ongoing Expansion Drilling
Bonterra Resources Inc. (TSXV: BTR) (OTCQX: BONXF) continues to significantly expand its Gladiator gold project in Quebec with promising assay results from a ongoing expansion diamond drilling programme.
The focus of this exploration campaign is on expanding the size and scope of the Gladiator gold deposit and supplementing the recently updated mineral resource estimate.
The ongoing expansion drilling programme at Gladiator continues to effectively extend the size of the mineralisation and recent data shows encouraging signs of a higher density of veining to the South of the existing Gladiator 2021 MRE.
CEO, Pascal Hamelin, said the company is currently drilling at a rate of approximately 10,000m per month at its three main gold deposits to expand upon the recently released 2021 MRE. In addition, work on the Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA), which would utilise the existing Bachelor Mill as a central processing facility is ongoing and is expected to be completed in Q4 2021.
Assay results highlights include:
- Main Zone: 6.6 g/t Au over 3.0m, in hole BA-21-16
- North Dipper: 11.8 g/t Au over 1.0m in hole BA-21-16
- North Dipper: 32.6 g/t Au over 1.1m in hole BA-21-17
- North Dipper: 3.7 g/t Au over 10.5m, including 11.7 g/t Au over 3.0 m in hole BA-21-19
- North Dipper: 6.0 g/t Au over 3. m, including 18.3 g/t Au / 1.0 m in hole BA-21-19
- North Dipper: 5.7 g/t Au over 3.4m, including 13.6 g/t Au over 1.2 m in hole BA-21-19
- North Dipper: 9.4 g/t Au over 3.3m, including 61.7 g/t Au over 0.5 m in hole BA-21-30
“The Gladiator deposit is starting to demonstrate early signs of a higher number of occurrences of high-grade material from extension zones to the South of the existing 2021 MRE,” Mr Hamelin said.
“The density of the North dipping structures, which are carrying gold mineralisation, appears to be increasing to the South. For the remainder of 2021, we will continue to focus our Gladiator exploration efforts on this area of the deposit as we believe we are just beginning to scratch the surface of this highly mineralised zone.”
For further information please visit: https://btrgold.com/