Blaze Minerals Limited (ASX: BLZ) has advised that Exiro Minerals Corporation has staked an additional 129 claims covering 2,550 hectares adjoining the south- western Batholith contact of the existing North Spirit Lithium Project in Canada.
The project area is located in Ontario’s ‘Electric Avenue’ in the Great Lakes Region of significantly expanding the Project outlined in a recently announced Heads of Agreement.
Blaze and Exiro recently signed a Heads of Agreement (HOA) to acquire 100% of the North Spirit Lithium Project in Ontario.
• Additional staked area takes the total North Spirit Lithium Project to 1,827 claims covering 36,510 hectares
• Includes the prospective localized magnetic low along the Batholith contact approximately 30 kms along strike from Frontier Lithium world class PAK Lithium Project
• Due diligence activities are well advanced and on schedule
• Field activities are in the planning stage and are expected to commence next quarter
• Initial field activities will target two-mica granite pegmatites defined in regional OGS mapping which compare favourably to 2001 results of Frontier Lithium’s PAK deposit.
For further information please visit: https://www.blazelimited.com.au/