Intersection Further Demonstrates Large Bulk Tonnage Potential In Vietnam
Blackstone Minerals Limited (ASX:BSX) has received further positive results from the final infill drill programme at the Ban Phuc DSS deposit at its Ta Khoa Nickel – Copper-PGE Project in Northern Vietnam.
The results include some of the best broad DSS intersections at Ban Phuc:
- 374.7m @ 0.30% Ni, 0.01% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.07g/t PGE1 from 2.0m incl. 49.0m @ 0.45% Ni, 0.04% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.17g/t PGE1 from 2.0m
- 211.38m @ 0.43% Ni, 0.03% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.13g/t PGE1 from 111.62m incl. 52.24m @ 0.74% Ni, 0.11% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.31g/t PGE1 from 241.0m
- 156.25m @ 0.50% Ni, 0.07% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.15g/t PGE1 from 79.75m incl. 31.05m @ 0.75% Ni, 0.14% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.26g/t PGE1 from 83.75m
- 169.0m @ 0.43% Ni, 0.04% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.15g/t PGE1 from 62.0m incl. 10.3m @ 1.13% Ni, 0.18% Cu, 0.02% Co & 0.48g/t PGE1 from 98.0m
- 52.0m @ 0.79% Ni, 0.10% Cu, 0.01% Co & 0.26g/t PGE1 from 22.0m incl. 30.0m @ 1.10% Ni, 0.14% Cu, 0.02% Co & 0.41g/t PGE1 from 40.0m
Managing Director, Scott Williamson, said the Ban Phuc DSS deposit will underpin the Upstream Business Unit (UBU) PFS due later this calendar year
Successful completion of the final infill drilling programme is aimed at increasing the confidence of the existing JORC resource: Indicated Mineral Resource of 44.3Mt @ 0.52% Ni for 229kt Ni; and Inferred Mineral Resource of 14.3Mt @0.35% Ni for 50Kt.
The company will assess mining scenarios as part of the UBU PFS. Results from the final infill drilling program bode well for the potential to increase mining inventory at Ban Phuc, as compared to the company’s Scoping Study.
“The high tenor of results from the final infill drilling programme increases the confidence of the resource at Ban Phuc, and the mine plan that will underpin Blackstone’s UBU PFS,” Mr Williamson said.
“In the relatively short amount of time since acquiring the Ta Khoa Nickel – Copper – PGE Project, Blackstone has been able to define a large, disseminated sulphide deposit which considerably adds to the security of supply for the Company’s vertically integrated downstream refinery.”
For further information please visit: https://www.blackstoneminerals.com.au/