Arras Minerals Corp. (TSXV: ARK) has obtained high-grade results from holes Bg22021, Bg22022, Bg22016, Bg22018 and Bg22019 from the ongoing drill programme at the Beskauga copper-gold deposit and surrounding area in Kazakhstan.
- Bg22021: 603.7 m of mineralization grading 0.40% copper-equivalent (CuEq) (0.24 g/t gold (Au), 0.19 % copper (Cu), 0.86 g/t silver (Ag)) starting at 136.0 m.
- Including: 317.6 m grading 0.55 % CuEq (0.35 g/t Au, 0.25% Cu, 1.05 g/t Ag) starting at 351.0 m depth down-hole.
- Consistent mineralization was seen for the entire length of hole Bg22021 (739.7 m) and further defines a high-grade core to the Beskauga deposit within a lower grade halo.
- Bg22022: 546.9 m of mineralization grading 0.14 gram per ton (g/t) gold-equivalent (AuEq) (0.12 g/t gold (Au), 0.01 % copper (Cu), 0.1 g/t silver (Ag)) starting at 31.1 m to the end of the drill hole.
- Including: 65.0 m grading 0.44g/t AuEq (0.41 g/t Au, 0.02% Cu, 0.2 g/t Ag) starting at 105.0 m depth down-hole.
- Including: 34.0 m grading 0.30g/t AuEq (0.28 g/t Au, 0.01% Cu, 0.13 g/t Ag) starting at 243.0 m depth down-hole.
“Drilling at Beskauga continues to deliver near-surface, broad intervals of significant copper-gold mineralization,” CEO, Tim Barry, said.
“Hole Bg22021 also included two zones of high-grade mineralization including 26 meters at @ 1.01% copper equivalent and another zone of 18 meters at 1.41% copper equivalent.
“These grades are indicative of high-grade zones found throughout the deposit which we continue to review as we explore for the core of this very extensive system.”
For further information please visit: https://www.arrasminerals.com/