Exploring British Columbia’s Newest Gold Belt
Stock Code: TSX-V: WHN
Company Exposure: Gold
Project Locations: Canada
Westhaven is a gold-focused exploration company advancing the high-grade discovery on the Shovelnose project in Canada’s newest gold district, the Spences Bridge Gold Belt (SBGB). Westhaven controls 37,000 hectares (370 km2) with four 100% owned gold properties spread along this underexplored belt. The Shovelnose property is situated off a major highway, in close proximity to power, rail, large producing mines, and within commuting distance from the city of Merritt, which translates into low-cost exploration. Westhaven is committed to the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility with a focus on generating positive outcomes and returns to all stakeholders.
HIGH-GRADE GOLD DISCOVERY IN B.C.
• Shovelnose Discovery hole intersected 17.70 metres of 24.50 g/t Au and 107.92 g/t Ag in October 2018
• Initial Vein Zone has been intersected along 1.5 km of strike length to date
• Additional parallel Vein Zones discovered in 2019
• Limits of mineralized system yet to be tested
WORLD-CLASS POTENTIAL (SBGB)
• Classic low-sulphidation epithermal vein system similar to Hishikari (7.7 Moz at 30-40 g/t Au), Kupol (6.3 Moz at 13.1 g/t Au), and Fruta del Norte (5.0 Moz at 8.7 g/t Au)
100% OWNED 37,000 HA LAND POSITION
• Shovelnose model to be applied across entire land package on the prospective Spences Bridge Gold Belt
SHAREHOLDER ALIGNMENT: INSIDERS OWN 32%
• Track record of development and exploration success
Would you like to receive notfications in your browser for our new posts? If so, subscribe now!